We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Be part of a groundbreaking team.
As an Employee Experience Associate, you will be responsible for professionally greeting and signing in visitors and providing a high-quality experience at reception. In addition to duties at reception, you will help with maintaining the office, employee week one onboarding experience, special events, managing security protocol, and more. Sound good to you? Join us!
What youll do as an Employee Experience Admin
- Assist with the visitor sign-in process following security protocol.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front-of-house lobby, conference rooms, and common areas.
- Manage mailroom, incoming and outgoing USPS mail.
- Coordinate shipments: pick up/delivery of express mail (UPS, FedEx).
- Maintain & restock office supply inventory at reception.
- Responsible for badge management including badge creation and terminations
- Support week one onboarding experience.
- Assist with other work-related duties as requested by the Employee Experience Manager to ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Must possess a high level of customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook).
- Must be comfortable working early mornings.
- Must be detailed oriented, highly organized and able to multitask.
- Exhibit a 'can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a strong professional presence.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.