Office Tour Photos
Are you a team player and creative thinker with strong writing and project management skills? Do you execute marketing efforts flawlessly and thrive in a fast-moving, results-driven environment? Wayfair is looking for an Employee Communications Associate to join the Sales & Service Communications team.
One of the key differentiators of the Wayfair customer experience is our award-winning, in-house Sales & Customer Service team. Whether its helping customers find the perfect product, or working to resolve an issue regarding an order, our team helps build customer loyalty with each and every interaction. This role is an exciting opportunity to help drive internal communications across our growing Sales & Service organization, which has centers in Massachusetts, Maine, New York, Oregon, Texas, Utah and Virtual. The Employee Communications Associate will play a key role in helping create concise, compelling content that keeps our frontline employees up-to-date with the information they need to know to do their jobs well and thrive at Wayfair. This includes content related to our workflows, policies and procedures, plus helping communicate information related to the overall employee experience, such as team news, engagement, culture, and talent information. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build marketing communications, knowledge management and project management skills.
What Youll Do:
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to develop and execute communications strategies as it relates to new technology, process or procedures
- Partner with support function leads to help develop compelling communications plans that help advance their business objectives
- Contribute to and update our knowledge management system
- Manage the development and distribution of our employee newsletter
- Craft clever and compelling content to be shared through a variety of channels, including email, video, presentations, newsletters, events and more; tailoring efforts by audience
- Help monitor industry news to understand trends in customer service and technology
- Track success measures and KPIs
What Youll Need:
- An interest in corporate communications; preferably with experience
- A willingness to jump in and get the work done in an exciting and engaging work environment
- Ability to work effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, communication, and problem-solving contribution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively while ensuring deadlines are met
- Keen attention to detail and ability to prioritize assignments and deliverables efficiently
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications
Please submit a cover letter and writing/work samples with your application (internship or college projects acceptable)
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From