At Zipcar, we are all about our members. We are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist to own the execution of our member communication strategy.
This position is responsible for the technical execution of our digital member communication plan to improve customer retention by improving the relevance and influence of one-to-one customer email communications.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ownership for Salesforce Marketing Cloud across the company. Including documentation and training.
- Drive best practice across the SF platform functionality and configuration while managing email/SMS build and deployment.
- Execution of triggered and journey automated campaigns including QA and data validation
- Advances the organization’s utilization of CRM tools, including dynamic segmentation, analytics-driven content targeting, personalization and dynamic email templates.
The ideal Zipster for this role will be a self-driven, go-getter who is can understand the overall member communication strategy while driving flawless and timely execution of campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud . We’re looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business, deep technical expertise and meticulous attention to detail.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in CRM, database and retention marketing experience with a multi-channel retailer or manufacturer; prefer some experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience (strategy, creative direction, CAN-SPAM, related systems/vendors and analytics).
- Experience with Mobile Marketing Association requirements for SMS and Push notification Campaign management and execution a plus.
- Proven success in insight-driven CRM marketing.
- Experience with understanding interfaces between CRM and ESP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced HTML coding experience, including responsive email design.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Able to lead, develop, and manage team activities ensuring functions are executed effectively.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short time lines; well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation.
Requirements & Qualifications
- SalesForce / Exact Target hands on experience for both batch and journey campaigns
- SQL knowledge
- Other CRM / ESP experience tools a plus
- Experience with mobile push notifications a plus
As a member of the Zipcar Team you get a great benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k, vacation time, paid holidays, personal and sick leave, along with a full complement of other insurance and support programs.
Because our work has a global impact, we enthusiastically support each employee’s commitment to creating a better world by offering:
- Free Zipcar membership & discounted driving rates for you and your significant other
- Paid volunteer time off
- Paid parental leave for mothers & fathers
- Training and development programs to accelerate career growth
- Global footprint of job locations and opportunities
- Flexible and open work arrangements
- Fun, respectful, passionate, and collaborative environment
- Educational Assistance Program
- Company sponsored parties, outings, and events
- Discounts on a variety of products and services through Zipcar partners
Zipcar is an EEO Employer
To all recruitment agencies: Zipcar does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Zipcar employees or any other company location. Zipcar is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
More Jobs From