Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Senior Specialist
EF Educational Tours is looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our in-house creative and marketing team. As an Email Marketing Specialist, your job will be to plan, manage, build, deploy, and analyze email campaigns for EF Educational Tours (US and Canada), EF Explore America, and EF Tours for Girl Scouts.
More specifically, you will:
- Work with marketing campaign managers, creative producers, copywriters and designers in creating email content for our group leaders, students and parents
- Partner with the data automations team to define email list segmentation
- Provide email best practices and continuously propose test strategies for new campaigns
- Code mobile-friendly HTML email templates from scratch
- Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Create and maintain automated email journeys to nurture and engage our customers
- Work with partners in marketing to execute seasonal lead gen email drops as part of multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Monitor email deliverability and provide knowledge of best practices and recommendations to the marketing team
- 2-3 years of experience working with enterprise Campaign Management Tools such and Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Experience creating and managing email campaigns that utilize customer data to create personalized customer journeys
- Ability to code responsive HTML email templates
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple project at once, while consistently meeting deadlines for campaigns
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Comfortable analyzing results in excel, and presenting them in PowerPoint
- Able to think through complex problems and find simple solutions to tackle them
Who We Are:
- Were the in-house agency for EF Tours. You can check out some of our work at ef.com, and youll quickly see that were not the stereotypical in-house agency.
- Were gang of about 70 staff, based in 2 offices (most in Boston, MA and some in Toronto, Canada)
- Were writers, designers, UXers (designers, researchers, and analysts), video editors, shooters, producers, photographers, marketing managers, data scientists, lead-generators, and more.
- We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Were a spirited bunch with an incredibly diverse set of skillsfrom competitive fencing to professional shoe testing to artisan bag-making to taking care of a fainting goat named Brian. (Really.)
- Were a passionate crew that focuses on making great work, and we have lots of fun doing it.
Its the widest range of projects youll ever find under two roofs (soon to be three). And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all, from 200 page catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
We do everything from the classic (or stereotypical if you insist) in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons.
The reason(s) youll want to work here (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
About EF Education First
Were 43,500 small. Were teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalitiesand counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.