Office Tour Photos
What You'll Do
- Own a $1B+ marketing channel, drive the channel roadmap and execution, identifying, sizing, and leading cross-functional innovations to drive growth.
- Manage end-to-end channel performance and root cause diagnostics through analytics; develop strategic, data driven solutions to complex business problems.
- Build, iterate and innovate on world class personalization algorithms through collaboration with dedicated data science, product and engineering teams.
- Collaborate directly with and regularly provide updates to senior leadership including C-suite executives.
- Hire, develop, and motivate a high performing team of direct reports / skip-levels.
- 7+ years' experience in management consulting, finance, corporate strategy or eCommerce with a heavy analytical emphasis.
- 1+ years of direct management experience or 2+ years of project leadership experience, and demonstrated success coaching/upskilling direct team or mentees.
- Proven record of high performance/achievement and driving impact; able to pivot quickly and deliver against daring targets & goals in a fast and rapidly evolving environment.
- Persuasive and articulate with excellent relationship-building skills; able to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Self-starter with an incredible ownership & strategic mindset, relentless drive to execute and take calculated risks to drive growth.
- Proficiency in analytical tools such as advanced Excel, SQL or Python / R.
- You're excited about winning as a team, thinking big, and building breakthrough capabilities / innovations at scale everyday.
- Experience owning a business or product end to end including the P&L and the long term vision and strategic roadmap a plus.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From