At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
The Wellframe Email Marketing Manager will help fuel business growth by planning and executing our email marketing strategy for our target prospect and customer accounts, including (but not limited to) drip campaigns, event promotions/follow up, and product announcements. The right candidate will be highly organized, creative and motivated. This position sits within marketing and reports to the Director of Demand Generation.
Areas of Responsibility:
Drive engagement with Wellframes customers and prospects (90%):
- Build, implement and maintain email nurture strategy for new and existing contacts.
- Collaborate with Wellframes event manager to plan email strategy for each events attendee recruitment and follow-up.
- Advance Wellframes use of list segmentation and email personalization.
- Write email content according to email marketing best practices and carefully proofread for clarity, grammar and spelling.
- Set up, test and deploy all marketing emails in Marketo.
- Set up email templates and cadences in Salesloft for sales reps to use for event promotion, follow-up, and other use cases as needed.
- Analyze email campaign performance, launch A/B tests as needed and use findings to implement improvements.
- Determine email marketing KPIs and report on success to internal stakeholders.
Help to improve member (end user) engagement and onboarding (10%):
- Work with Wellframes member marketing manager to make recommendations on email strategy and write copy for Wellframes health plan customers to market to their members.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 6+ years of marketing experience with a focus on email strategy, writing and execution.
- Experience with Marketo or a similar B2B marketing automation platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with an enterprise sales team is a plus.
- Health care industry experience is a plus.
Behaviors & Traits Required:
- An organized and proactive approach to daily planning and task management.
- A positive, upbeat and solution-oriented demeanor.
- A work style & approach that reflects Wellframes Core Values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.