Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasios brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally--78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help develop, manage, and optimize our direct-to-consumer brands. As an Email Marketing Manager, you will manage a team to develop and maintain effective email campaigns, craft email marketing strategies, reporting on email performance, and identifying new objectives based on previous campaign performances.
- Lead the prioritization, implementation, execution, performance, and effectiveness of retention-focused marketing strategies including, but not limited to: Email marketing, Triggered Emails, Loyalty Programs, SMS
- Define email marketing roadmap, as well as data reporting requirements to improve business visibility
- Improve email segmentation based on customer attributes and purchase behavior
- Partner with internal and external vendors to prioritize, plan, and scope technical integrations and development work required to improve retention marketing efforts
- Build, interpret, and use key data metrics to steer retention marketing priorities
- Relentless focus on customer retention and repeat behavior to steer initiatives that drive significant improvement in customer LTV
What you Bring to the Table:
- Proven track record driving customer retention for businesses with strong ecommerce presence
- Expertise with Klaviyo ESP preferred
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets
- Past manager experience
- Comfortable with rapid experimentation; push hard on whats working and quickly drop whats not
- Ability to pivot based on business trends, work in a faced-paced environment and operate in ambiguous situations
- Define creative requirements for retention efforts based on performance and learning
- Experience working with software engineers, graphic designers, and data science teams
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, Email Marketing, cohort analysis; SQL a plus
- Strong data interpretation, presentation, and explanation skills in formal and informal settings
- Bachelors Degree with strong academic performance
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.