Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced self-starter to lead email marketing efforts for Thrasios consumer facing umbrella brand. The ideal candidate brings direct experience, ideas, organization, best practices, curiosity, superior execution, and a positive attitude to the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the prioritization, implementation, execution, performance, and effectiveness of retention-focused marketing strategies including, but not limited to: Email marketing, Triggered Emails, Loyalty Programs, SMS
- Define email marketing roadmap, as well as data reporting requirements to improve business visibility
- Improve email segmentation based on customer attributes and purchase behavior
- Partner with internal and external vendors to prioritize, plan, and scope technical integrations and development work required to improve retention marketing efforts
- Build, interpret, and use key data metrics to steer retention marketing priorities
- Relentless focus on customer retention and repeat behavior to steer initiatives that drive significant improvement in customer LTV
What You Bring to the Party
- Proven track record driving customer retention for businesses with strong ecommerce presence
- Expertise with Klaviyo ESP preferred
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with large data sets
- Comfortable with rapid experimentation; push hard on whats working and quickly drop whats not
- Ability to pivot based on business trends, work in a faced-paced environment and operate in ambiguous situations
- Define creative requirements for retention efforts based on performance and learning
- Experience working with software engineers, graphic designers, and data science teams
- Proficient in MS Excel, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, Email Marketing, cohort analysis; SQL a plus
- Strong data interpretation, presentation, and explanation skills in formal and informal settings
- Bachelors Degree with strong academic performance
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in E-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From