Email Marketing Manager
In an increasingly fast-paced & virtual environment, we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to be responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of email campaigns in our Marketing Automation platform. Through a tight collaboration with the Marketing team, this role will contribute heavily to the Demand Generation efforts and ensures optimal engagement from our prospects and customers alike, throughout their journey with Snyk.
Youll spend your time:
- managing email campaigns from production to analytics, through testing and deployment.
- driving the weekly campaign alignment meeting and raising any calendaring or audience conflicts.
- providing visibility and insights on results and recommending improvements to increase open rates, click rates, constantly improving deliverability and reducing opt outs.
- working closely with the Demand, Growth, Product etc. teams to define optimal email/nurture programs to increase awareness, demand generation and customer retention.
- monitoring the size and quality of the marketable database and feedback course-corrective actions as needed.
- managing the import process for external/virtual events.
- staying informed of industry best practices & suggesting experimentations to stay ahead of the curve.
You should apply if you:
- have experience with Marketo and HTML.
- are very organized and experienced in email marketing and campaign planning.
- have a data-driven mindset and experience with analyzing campaign results to provide business recommendations.
- have experience conducting A/B testing and experimenting to suggest the best course of action.
- thrive in a hyper-growth environment.
We'd especially love to hear from you if:
- you have international experience working with distributed teams across several time zones.
- have experience with privacy and GDPR compliance best practices.
- have experience with email deliverability optimization.
- have WordPress/Web content management experience.
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/).
Snyks unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us!
By September 2020, Snyk was already adopted by over 1.5M developers, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). Our September 2020 Series D funding round of $200M has put us at over $2.5Billion company valuation.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure.
More Jobs From