Office Tour Photos
As the Consumer Email Marketing Lead, your job will be to build a deeper connection between EverQuote and our consumers through multiple contact channels. Day to day, you will work to understand our consumers through mining our database, using external resources and leveraging the knowledge of so-workers. With this knowledge, you will build and monitor campaigns that move consumers through the purchase funnel while providing value to them every step along the way.
The ideal candidate blends complementary skills including being driven, analytical and collaborative. You will combine the ability to plan out complex projects with the capability to pivot as new data and opportunities are discovered. You will be asked to combine rigorous analytics with the art of consumer-focused marketing. In addition, our team flexes within a scrum methodology to achieve short and long-term goals.
- Own the results for a consumer cohort from the time after their first visit to our website through long-term loyalty.
- Design analytics projects, develop results and leverage insights to create or refine marketing for your consumer group.
- Be hands on with our databases using SQL and or Python to develop the insights you need to deliver a better and more profitable consumer experience.
- Develop multi-channel campaigns targeted at specific consumer needs intended to move consumers through our consumer purchase product funnels.
- Be given increasing autonomy as you prove increasing mastery of impacting consumer behavior.
- 4+ years of experience, ideally in an email driven organization.
- Previous experience with email marketing including consumer selection, message development, creative development, reporting and refinement.
- A proven track record of turning business challenges into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics.
- Practical knowledge of SQL and Python
- A strong ability to work cross-functionally on projects involving multiple stakeholders and bring them to completion on time and within spec.
- Experience using core statistical concepts including hypothesis testing, confidence intervals probability distributions or time series analysis to refine marketing programs.
- An analytical mind degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, related field OR demonstrated analytical and technical ability
- Excellent communication skills.
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal. We save consumers and insurance providers time and money by operating the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
More Jobs From