Office Tour Photos
Welcome to MOO our purpose is simple: great design for everyone. Want to join us? Were award-winning, design-led, technology-driven and powered by some pretty awesome people. You might be one of them.
MOOs customers are creative and inspiring. The email team's goal is to create valuable, engaging interactions with MOO customers across all touch points. This requires MOO to create customer communications that are increasingly personalized and are as much about encouraging participation as they are about purchase, with a focus on celebrating the genuine excitement that we see in our customers when they talk about their businesses and use our products.
The Email Marketing Specialist will support cross-channel business through the execution and analysis of email marketing programs with an emphasis on customer retention, segmentation, campaign analysis and marketing automation.
Project coordination and collaboration skills will be important in this role, as youll be expected to work cross-functionally with various teams such as creative, content, merchandising, product, digital marketing, and tech crews to develop and implement new email programs.
We need an innovative thinker who can raise our standards of global email program. Ideally, youll have built up your experience in a similar role and are looking for the next big challenge.
So, what will you be doing?
- Manage the full production process of our business as usual ("BAU") email campaigns, including submitting creative briefs, requesting translations, coding emails, setting up campaigns in SilverPop, building audience segments, setting up A/B tests, and circulating proofs to key stakeholders.
- Assist email marketing manager in building the promotional calendar and the planning of email and cross-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on segmentation, contact strategy and forecasting performance based on past campaign results.
- Work with email marketing manager to implement segmentation and contact strategy based on customer preference, buying behavior, past performance and marketing objectives. Partner with other MOO Marketing teams to optimize customer touch points.
- Measure and summarize campaign results with data available from email service provider, web analytics tools and marketing database. Provide insightful analysis with leadership and other stakeholders, providing learnings that will help move the business forward. Incorporate findings into future campaigns.
- Study the key variables that impact email and cross-channel marketing performance to improve program effectiveness by message, customer segment, acquisition source, country, etc.
- Formulate testing strategies that drive increased conversion, engagement and lifetime value.
- Provide recommendations and assist manager in defining further system requirements for customer segmentation and reporting. Work with data warehouse team, database vendor and email service provider to suggest enhancements.
- Seek opportunities to utilize marketing automation and partner with internal and external teams to execute program enhancements through automation.
- Continually strive to improve all email marketing while keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and developing technology.
- Manage deadlines and work with stakeholders from creative, content, and product teams to ensure you get assets delivered on time.
- You have a 4-year degree (Marketing or Business preferred).
- The person we select for this role will be enthusiastic, imaginative, optimistic and keen to work as part of a team.
- Youre naturally curious and possess strong analytical skills. You have experience using Microsoft Excel (and/or Tableau) to build reporting and analyze campaign results.
- Youre detail-oriented with a high degree of organization and accuracy.
- You have relevant email marketing experience with an emphasis on customer segmentation in a test and learn environment.
- You are proficient in HTML, and able to identify coding issues that may cause rendering problems in emails.
- You have experience working on a major email marketing platform (IBM SilverPop, Salesforce ExactTarget, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, etc.).
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey channel strategies and plans to all levels of the organization.
- You take a customer-centric approach to marketing, going the extra mile to make sure customers have a smooth, frictionless experience across their interactions with the brand.
- You collaborate well with others, including internal and external team members.
- You are flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500-strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.