Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For 30 years we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
About the role:
As part of the CRM Marketing team, you will have an integral part in shaping, building and delivering compelling marketing communications that inspire and delight. You will take the lead in building email templates that amaze our customers with relevant, personalized content. You will be responsible for running and executing all email marketing campaigns with a focus on HTML/CSS build, responsive design, automation workflows, customer segmentation and A/B testing. You are passionate about continuously testing and optimizing our emails by implementing our learnings and industry best practices.
- Develop and modify responsive email and email templates with HTML
- Set updynamic content elements to create personalized emails at scale
- QAand troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients
- Analyze and compile key learnings from email campaigns in order to optimize existing and new communications
- Work closely with in-house copywriters and designs to provide guidance on email best practices
- Partner with relevant business stakeholders to understand program objectives and define campaign needs
- Be a part ofa team that is passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Inquisitive- You love to figure things out, where others may have failed you find a solution
- Student- You love to learn, and have a hunger to constantly improve yourself
- Positive- Youre an eternal optimist, and you never give up
- Team Player- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Multi-Tasker- You know how to juggle responsibilities and are willing to take on any role that may require attention
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS. Must be able to troubleshoot without WYSIWYG assistance
- 3+ years experience in hands-on management and deployment of email marketing programsin Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) OR comparable platform
- Proficiencycoding AMPscript or a similar server-side scripting language to create dynamic content. Experience using relational databases is a plus
- Experiencecreating complex email automations and customer segments
- Strong attention to detail nothing gets past you!
- Positive, proactive and independent attitude to continuously improve the CRM processes
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We helpadults of all ages discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Were global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in work hard - play hard
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.