Office Tour Photos
Chewy is hiring an Email Developer for our Customer Service Software Engineering team in Boston, MA. In this role you will own the design, implementation, and editing of emails for the leading online pet retailer in the US.
What Youll Do:
You will be joining the Software Engineering team focused on Customer Service and will be the subject matter expert in email technology. In this role you will be responsible for the creative and technical requirements of email development and will be the subject matter expert in ESP integration. You willl have significant influence over the vision, features, and design of customer emails and how best to implement them to deliver the best experience across various operating systems, apps, clients and screen sizes. This is a high-profile position that will have exposure across the key Customer Service business. This is a terrific opportunity to join a thriving startup like environment and have a significant role in its success. There is a tremendous opportunity to grow professionally and to be a part of a dynamic and successful team.
What Youll Need
- Knowledge of professional email development best practices and standards
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience with designing, coding and deploying emails at scale
- Have or (more importantly) be willing to learn deep domain knowledge in the area of retail e-commerce.
- Experience working with one or more ESPs (SendGrid, Responsys)
- Experiene working with one or more templating technologies (Apache Freemarker, Velocity, Thymeleaf etc.)
- Strong HTML development skills
- Position may require travel
- Experience with Scrum, XP or other agile methodologies a plus.
- Good communication skills with both technical and business people.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.
More Jobs From