Office Tour Photos
Starry is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide; we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, were making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, were bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
Who were looking for:
Starrys Test Technician will be responsible for ensuring Starry products meet manufacturability by testing and troubleshooting hardware before production. This position will require strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with different departments for test issues and corrective actions, as well as be a driven self-starter in order to thrive within a fast-paced environment. A successful candidate has prior experience in testing and troubleshooting electro-mechanical systems, printed circuit boards, and printed circuit board assemblies.
What youll do:
- Conduct tests of assembled electromechanical products as prescribed by drawings, schematic, and/or procedures
- Perform the set-up, calibration, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies
- Help define the necessary manufacturing test process and verify available test equipment are adequate for testing the proposed design
- Provide Manufacturing support and feedback to Quality and Product Engineering teams
- Prior experience testing and diagnosing electromechanical products
- Prior experience testing RF products
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered meals on a weekly basis
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
More Jobs From