Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an extraordinary commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help craft the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a technician you will :
- Fabricate and modify prototype mechanical parts using hand tools and manual methods.
- Assemble and disassemble Android devices.
- Conduct reliability testing (drop, cycling, environmental, etc) on components and products.
- Work with the HW engineering development team on system bring up, and system design validation.
- Work closely with MEs and EEs in hardware development.
- Support the team in debug, troubleshooting, and failure analysis investigations on android devices.
- Create various types of technical reports on data measured and failures identified.
- Visually inspect hardware devices for cosmetic and functional defects.
- Evaluate products returned by customers for root cause.
- Measure electrical performance properties of Android devices.
- Perform benchmark testing of Android devices comparing performance parameters.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Experience with working on Android based devices.
- Demonstrated excellence collaborating skills across all members of project teams
- Excellent teamwork, prioritization, multitasking, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience with electronic products.
If you don't have the following, thats okay, but it would be very cool if you did:
- Knowledge of the POS industry.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: mobile device system design, wifi testing, camera testing, sensor testing and high-speed signal testing.
More Jobs From