Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, weve raised over $60M in venture capital and were doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
Bevi is searching for an Electrical Engineering Manager who is excited to join a growing team and leverage their knowledge and experience to develop products in a fast paced environment. Were looking for someone who has expertise designing systems that include power, computing, networking, sensing and actuation components; and who is looking to flex their muscle as a technical leader while at the same time getting their hands dirty by contributing significantly to the design of delivery systems that will save the world from the waste associated with the traditional beverage supply chain.
As a Electrical Engineering Manager at Bevi, you will:
- Be the primary owner for all electrical system design and lead our electrical engineering function.
- Own design responsibility for the embedded computing solution for all Bevi systems
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary team to prototype, develop and bring to market innovative machines focused on outstanding customer experience, reliability and cost
- Be responsible for electrical system and architectural design, as well as analysis and trade off studies to evaluate candidate designs
- Design, test, and validate custom PCBAs, including power, high-speed signal, RF and networking circuits
- Be primary technical point of contact for PCB fabrication and assembly suppliers, including prototype houses and mass production contract manufacturers, working closely with suppliers to improve quality while reducing lead times and cost
- Design, evaluate and implement Electrical Engineering processes, tools and standards to optimize work and ensure high quality
- Mentor department engineers and continue to grow the team
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of product design experience in Robotics, IoT or other similar field
- Leadership experience and a team-oriented approach to problem solving and knowledge generation
- Deep experience working with cost-optimized embedded computing hardware, including custom SBCs, SOMs, and system integration
- Excellent circuit design and analysis fundamentals, including in-depth knowledge of best practices for mixed signal circuit design, embedded systems, sensing and actuation
- Understanding of electrical design for manufacturing, assembly and test
- Experience with firmware development
- Competitive compensation package, including equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and environmentally responsible investment options
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and Bevis... and composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability