We want you toreinventthe 3d printing industry with us.Join Formlabsif you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Electrical engineering at Formlabs bridges the gap between the analog and digital worlds. If you love to design and build boards from the ground up, develop firmware to control complex electromechanical systems, and produce elegant solutions to real-world problems we want you to join our team as anElectrical Engineer.
- Design and build prototypes and production parts, including printed circuit boards and cabling
- Create experiments, collect and analyze data, and apply a scientific approach to engineering design problems
- Design sensing and motion systems from scratch when off the shelf options have been proven unsuitable
- Opportunity for growth to take on more complex subsystems
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience designing production quality electronics
- Can share a portfolio that shows your projects from start to finish
- Able to support your design choices with data
- Comfortable developing and debugging firmware for embedded systems
- Familiar with signal processing and controls
- Arehands-onand willing to cross discipline boundaries to solve a problem
- Experience with Python
- Familiarity with Altium Designer
- Experience with line voltage electronics
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.