Bevi is a Series C startup bringing customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 50x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to help design our next generation of products that will continue to disrupt the beverage supply chain. Working with the product and engineering teams, the ideal candidate will support R&D efforts, help design new products and features, and work with manufacturing partners to deliver an awesome beverage experience.
What you will do:
- Design electrical subsystems for new products, including block diagrams, schematic capture, and PCB layout
- Build, debug, and rework prototypes
- Develop and run board level test plans
- Support existing products, including troubleshooting advanced field issues and improving design to current production models
- Work with PCBA manufacturers and electrical component suppliers to execute DfX improvements, create and execute test plans and support production
- Support R&D and testing activities with electrical design, troubleshooting, and data acquisition
We think you will bring:
- Formal training or education in electronics related field or equivalent professional experience designing systems for real-world applications such as IoT, robotics, telecom, or similar field.
- Excellent circuit design and analysis fundamentals for multi-layer, mixed signal PCB design including MCU, high speed signals, and AC/DC power distribution.
- Experience with Altium Designer or similar schematic / layout design tools
- Strong general troubleshooting skills
- Fearlessness with figuring out or learning things you may not be familiar with
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of generous equity options for employees at all levels
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for volunteering, sick leave, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevis on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From