EF Gap Year Advisor
Gap Year Consultant
EF Gap Year
Are you passionate about sales, with a proven track record in hitting and surpassing targets?
Are you a self-driven entrepreneur with success in hitting goals?
Are people naturally drawn to you and the newest thing youre doing?
Do you thrive in a fast paced, high performing sales environment?
Can you work with large volumes of leads and bring them quickly to a close?
Do you have success with selling to individuals?
Are you ready to pioneer a new channel for a fast growing business?
Are you passionate about seeing 18-22 year olds travel the world together?
The Sales Team at EF Gap Year is looking for a proven sales consultant to help fuel increased growth. As Gap Year Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales experience for 18-22 year-old travelers seeing Gap opportunities. This will include creating initiatives around generating new business, building brand awareness & loyalty as well as forging key relationships with individuals and families. Other key activities include networking locally & remotely, a keen knowledge and use of social networking platforms (social selling), and working cross functionally to ensure superior customer satisfaction & retention. This is an opportunity to be part of the early stages of a new division, design a startup initiative and develop your business and conversion acumen.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Director of Sales to refine your sales message and quickly convert leads to program applicants.
- Develop proper messaging and product understanding of the programs to advise new leads on best potential options for a Gap Year.
- Lead the effort to focus on conversion strategies. Develop strategies, collaborate cross functionally and funnel individual sales leads into program applications.
- Build relationships with families.
- Maintain a pipeline of new business and work towards following years of enrollment.
- Attend Gap Fairs and school events (seasonal) throughout the USA.
- Involvement with participants at selected Gap Year components globally.
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven success record.
- Fierce initiative and implementation of personal sales goals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Learners mindset.
- Ability to build strong relationships, internally & externally.
- Exceptional telephone skills and confidence to engage with leads.
- Strong capacity for messaging of program components.
- Success resolving difficult customer concerns.
About EF Gap Year
EF Gap Year transforms young people into true global citizens. Participants travel the world, learn a new language, volunteer for a good cause, gain internship experience in future careers, and develop leadership abilities. They build an impressive portfolio of global skills while away and return home more self-confident, self-reliant and matureready for success in college and professionally. As a proud part of EF Education First, EF Gap Year draws on over 50 years of EF expertise to add amazing travel and learning experiences to its growing tour portfolio. EF, the world leader in international education, has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree to date.
EF Gap Yearis a division of EF Education First, the world leader in internationaleducation. Founded in 1965, EFs mission is to break down barriers of language,culture, and geography. Today, were the worlds largest private education companyoffering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience anotherculture, or even earn an academic degree. For more information, visithttp://www.ef.com/careers