Educational Tour Consultant
Educational Tour Consultant
Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Educational Tours
Grab your passport, pack your bags, and join us at EF Educational Tours as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens.
As an Educational Tour Consultant in the Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program, youll have ownership over a geographic territory in the United States. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities. Your challenge is to combine business expertise, and passion for global education, to bring transformative international experiences to every student in your territory.
The Entrepreneurial Sales Development Program at EF Educational Tours is our multi-year development program that is designed to transform you into a fearless business owner. As our name implies, at EF Education First, your education comes first. We focus on cultivating your sales technique, entrepreneurial spirit, and professional skill set.
Who you are
- Youre up for the challenge - you want a career with real responsibility
- You are bold, unconventional, and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and youre not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
The reasons youll want to work here
Its not just a job its a way of life. In your role, you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps youll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include a recently increased base salary plus bonus potential, three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. Were proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes (sometimes taught by our CEO).
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. Youll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent sales competitions.
- Have fun. Enjoy discounted tickets for concerts and sporting events, connect with colleagues at company parties and special activities, and take advantage of our in-house bar, restaurant, and hair salon.
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com