A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
We cant transform health care for Americas seniors alone. It requires coordination and data exchange within the healthcare supply chain. If we do it well, we believe we can improve how healthcare is paid for, delivered, and experienced. Integration Operations is a data exchange hub that enables and facilitates data exchange between Devoted and our external partners such as healthcare providers, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Health Information Exchanges (HIE), service vendors, etc. As a member of the team, you will have an opportunity to learn about and interact with all areas of the health plan operations, collaborate with Devoted technology teams to enable and maintain data exchange, and ensure that the data is delivered to the right place and at the right time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshoot and resolve interface errors related to a variety of integration technologies and data formats including ANSI, Batch EDI, API, and SFTP
- Monitor overall performance, quality, speed, and health of data exchange connections to ensure that information is flowing accurately and seamlessly between Devoted Health and our external partners
- Troubleshoot integration issues and QA downstream process by becoming proficient in navigation of the systems
- Perform root cause analysis and design solutions for complex problems, leveraging SQL and other tools
- Identify, design and implement process improvements
- Create and maintain technical documentation
Attributes to success:
- You are highly collaborative and are comfortable at the intersection of Operations and Technology
- You are a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person
- You are curious, resourceful, and excited about finding innovative solutions to complex problems
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and working in a startup environment
- You are a compassionate and mission-driven person and have a deep desire to make U.S. healthcare better
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and ability to find solutions in ambiguous situations
- Multitasking and effective prioritization of critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Familiarity with analytical tools, such as spreadsheets, business intelligence applications, and SQL
- Healthcare experience a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.