SimpliSafes business was built on experimentation. Today were the fastest growing home security company in the country, protecting over three million Americans. And we got there by making experimentation the heart of our development process. You will not find an organization more committed to giving you the freedom, resources and authority you need to experiment, learn, and deliver stunning results.
As an Ecommerce Product Manager, you will partner with a team of developers, designers and analysts on a self-sufficient team aimed at driving substantial increases in our key metrics. Youll need to combine right-brain and left-brain skill sets to generate hypotheses and run experiments across SimpliSafe.com in order to improve conversion rate and lead collection. You will consume qualitative and quantitative research, analytics and past experiment outcomes to run experiments across messaging, user experience and site personalization that will lead more visitors to choose SimpliSafe for their home security.
- 2-5 years of experience in product management, experimentation or CRO in the ecommerce or tech space
- Experience working in an agile framework
- Familiarity with statistical concepts around experimental design and analysis
- Background in conversion-focused copywriting, persuasion techniques, psychology or similar experience a plus
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Google Analytics or similar analytics tool experience a plus
- Strong ability to collaborate with multiple functional groups including developers, copywriters, designers and analysts
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry with one mission: to make every home secure.
We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, You shouldnt have to ask for permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data-driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
At Simplisafe, we place an emphasis on a no-ego, collaborative culture. From the top down, we all work together to solve the difficult challenges within the home security and IoT industry. Like our products, we are constantly evolving to provide the best employment experience possible. If Simplisafe sounds like a company youd enjoy working for, wed love to hear from you!