Are you passionate about eCommerce and fitness and looking for an opportunity that combines those two? Are you looking for a role that is highly collaborative and has global exposure? ASICS Digital is looking for an eCommerce Operations Manager in Boston with a background and interest in eCommerce platforms. You will be the functional subject matter authority on Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salsify PIM tool for the global instances of ASICS.com and OnitsukaTiger.com instances. You will bring industry awareness to the ASICS and Onitsuka Tiger eCommerce teams, resulting in a user-centric approach to transforming the ASICS direct to consumer experience. This person will also move product information to our various channels and contribute efforts to bring new products live on ASICS and Onitsuka Tiger websites globally while supporting the day to day execution of business activities on our Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. ASICS Digital is a global division of ASICS headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Work with and support the daily business activities of the ASICS eCommerce team
- Remain informed on any roadmap items or support topics that may impact the ASICS.com or OnitsukaTiger.com tasks as related to our eCommerce platforms
- Support all merchandising activities for the leveraging our Salsify PIM tool
What You've Done
- 5+ years of experience in eCommerce; retail-industry preferred with hands-on experience in a major eCommerce platform like Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris etc.
- Experience working with content management systems, customer relationship management systems, product information management systems and project management ticketing systems like JIRA and Confluence
- Lead the operations of existing and new sites on the ASICS Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform instance.
- Perform other daily operational activities to support the global ASICS organization
- Fluent English language skills
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.