Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Ecommerce Marketing Manager
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire travelers between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.Our Ecommerce Marketing Manager opportunity lets you combine your passion for data and insights with your marketing acumen.
Youre creative, analytical, detail-oriented and obsessed with turning insights into marketing solutions. Youre motivated to create and analyze existing promotional campaigns, customer journeys and purchase flows and then collaborate with technology, marketing and sales teams to execute ideas.
Oh, and a sense of humor is nice, too.
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plans to meet traffic, demand, profit and customer acquisition goals
- Successfully implement time-sensitive marketing campaigns and continuously monitor performance to make optimization recommendations
- Support a culture of move quickly, learn often and succeed quickly. Actively participate in hypothesis testing including test design, implementation and analysis
- Partner with sales, marketing (digital media and CRM) and creative teams to ensure cohesive execution of acquisition and conversion plan and marketing strategy
- Proactively communicate marketing plans and performance against goals
- Quantitative and problem solving skills to optimize marketing investments designed to balance both profitability and growth
- Working understanding of predictive modeling: application, evaluation and improvement
- Strong attention to detail with superior quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive goals
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience (ecommerce) or equivalent education. Prior direct marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor degree required. Quantitative degrees preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
- Awesome writing, presenting and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- A love and passion for travel
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visitwww.efultimatebreak.com
More about EF Education First
Since 1965, EFs mission has been to open the world through education. Today EF is the worlds largest private education organizationoffering every imaginable way to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree.
For more information, visit careers.ef.com