The E-Commerce Specialist will support the US Merchandising efforts, with tasks intended to enhance and maintain the US and Global Rewards Network platform. The role will include daily merchandising tasks and curating the Year of Service plateaus on our platform, reviewing redemption, e-comm performance and margin analysis, supporting the sales pipeline and CSM team, industry research, and ad hoc duties as needed. Responsibilities will also include client coordination work, such as client launch e-commerce configuration.
The role will report to the Promotional Merchandise Manager. Candidates will have experience in the online shopping community including the ability to select products that appeal to our customers and prospective clients. Focus is on analyzing sales and driving margin through enhanced offerings. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast paced, growing company and contributing to future success.
Reporting to: Promotional Merchandise Manager
Location: Framingham, MA
What You will be Doing:
- Partner with Merchandising team, including Category managers to execute on the strategic plan for identifying ideal assortment for each service level
- Support YOS merchandising for US and Global markets
- With support from Manager of Promotional Merchandising, conduct ongoing analysis of merchandising initiatives
- Continuously review the ecommerce catalog; tracking catalog and pricing fluctuations and identify new offering items to be curated into levels
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Support with new vendor setup
- Responsible for queries sales requests
- Configure clients for launch with YOS level recommendations
- Field product questions/inquiries and effectively communicate with the Merchandising team
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth in new segments of business
- Monitor sales margin to ensure company is maximizing profitability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on plans and constantly evolve our offering – including Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Creative, Operations, and Customer Service.
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in merchandising related field or e-commerce experience
- Global experience a plus
- High attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills; ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Curious, entrepreneurial and motivated by a high-growth business model
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, and strong desire to produce and execute against an array of initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
E-Commerce at Workhuman®:
Workhuman® employs a unique business model that combines a sophisticated SaaS platform with an ecommerce-based redemptions experience that enables the employees at our partner clients to purchase merchandise, gift cards, services and experiences with the points they receive through our recognition program. Our mission as an ecommerce team is to engage and inspire this captive audience and delight our customers with the content, site experience, and assortment that makes each recognition moment truly special and memorable.
We are in rapid expansion mode across the organization and are building the ecommerce team needed to shape and execute on our vision and plan for taking our redemptions experience and offering to the next level, further differentiating us in the space and supporting our overall business growth. In joining the ecommerce team at this exciting stage, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our overall business and success metrics and will gain unparalleled experience in building a dynamic and robust ecommerce offering and customer experience. You will work alongside the VP of E-commerce and other leaders across the organization and will learn every side of our business as we execute on our cross-functional goals. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial, analytical problem-solver who can tackle a diverse range of challenges and is looking to gain leadership experience in a fast-paced and rewarding environment.
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
- Workhuman® is used by millions of employees across 160 countries.
- Our core values are; Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
- We are #2 Great Place to Work in Ireland for the 2018 medium-sized workplace category and have been named one of the 2018 Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Check out our state-of-the-art offices in Framingham, MA and Dublin, Ireland.