Office Tour Photos
Are you passionate about using data to build best-in-class digital customer experiences? Does your curiosity compel you to understand why and how things work? Do you find great happiness in uncovering groundbreaking new insights? If yes, youve landed on the right role.
The Chewy E-Commerce Analytics team is looking for an experienced E-commerce Analyst to support our product team(s) in Boston, MA. In this role, you will work closely with the Product, UX, Marketing, Merchandising and Business Intelligence teams to:
- Develop a keen understanding of customer onsite/in-app behavior
- Build dashboards and reports, provide ad-hoc analyses and run experiments aimed at improving the customer experience and conversion rate
- Use analysis and insights to inform the customer experience roadmap
Were looking for a self-professed data geek who cares deeply about the customer experience and thrives in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable blazing your own path and operating in a highly ambiguous environment. Youll have the ability to make a significant contribution to Chewys success and the satisfaction of directly seeing the results of your work.
What Youll Do:
- Closely examine customer traffic, browsing and purchase behaviors by developing the deepest understanding of the customer experience. From there, youll provide actionable recommendations to teammates and leaders
- Use available tools (Google Analytics, BigQuery, SQL, Tableau, etc.) and data to construct, maintain, distribute and enhance dashboards and reporting
- Ensure analytics implementation provides crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new features and functionality
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain additional insights into customer behavior and assist in prioritization.
- Recommend and help run and analyze A/B tests on new features/content
Who You Are:
- Youve worked in E-commerce or the digital analytics field at an online retailer or digital agency or equivalent experience
- Deep experience working with clickstream analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, report and present strategies and make recommendations to business and technical audiences
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment with little direction
- You have a deep understanding of web analytics code, experience working with developers to define requirements, & you can implement code & validate data
- Youre an Excel guru. You can manipulate data, youre a wiz with advanced formulas & you can build a macro like its nothing
- You have experience writing and tuning SQL queries and knowledge of relational databases (well quiz you on this!)
- Position may require travel
What wed love to see but isnt required:
- Experience with Tableau (or similar data visualization tools), A/B testing, SEO/SEM, digital marketing
- Bachelors, Masters or advanced degree in a quantitative, marketing or technical field
- Familiarity with A/B testing
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From