Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are looking for a DSP Digital Marketing Intern to work closely with our Amazon Ads team.In this role, you will work with our Amazon DSP team to help manage & optimize DSP advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon, and learn how to monitor audience targeting, halo effects, keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain SERP page positioning, etc.
You will also:
- Learn how to monitor daily trends, ROAS, ACOS, GMV, profit and spend across multiple brands
- Help to implement scalable reporting solutions to ensure OKRs are consistently achieved
- Stay abreast of latest industry topics, trends, news, methodologies, and tools, including new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Apply learnings and implement on active campaigns
- Dive into data, analyze performance trends and recommend actions based on data-driven insights
- Aid in campaign growth & optimization strategies
What You Bring to the Party
- Currently enrolled at a university/college in pursuit of a Bachelors or advanced degree in Marketing / Advertising / Engineering / Finance / Math
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative skills
- Strong time management skills ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From