WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups from presidential candidates to environmental organizations build people-powered movements.
Were a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission. We're excited to grow this team and get ready to take on even bigger challenges as we look toward 2020 and beyond.
The Donor Support Team is a critical piece of ActBlues work to democratize power in this country through small-dollar fundraising and empowering donors. This rapidly growing team supports our donors seven days per week, 365 days per year, and has remote team members across the country from Portland, Maine to Portland, Oregon. They help donors and offer efficient, accurate, and friendly service in every interaction.
To better support and scale this rapidly growing team, we are looking for a Donor Support Manager to join us. This person will work closely with the Deputy Director of Donor Support to scale, manage, and lead the team to hit our goals as we head into the 2020 elections and more.
- Hit the ground running and assist in Donor Support Team hiring and onboarding
- Directly supervise Donor Support Associates and Senior Donor Support Associates
- Provide daily management support to Donor Support Associates and serve as an escalation point
- Review weekly, monthly, and quarterly QA data related to staff performance and provide relevant coaching and support
- Triage possible technical issues surfaced by the team or donors and report to relevant internal teams
- Monitor daily volume to ensure adequate coverage
- Provide professional development support and resources to direct reports
- Someone with experience managing within a growing support organization
- Experienced at managing remote staff, including coordinating schedules across time zones and non-traditional work weeks
- Someone who cares deeply about delivering great support and advocating for both your customers and your staff
- Someone with an eye for detail who is comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Excited to help grow a rapidly expanding team
- Passionate about ActBlues mission to empower small-dollar donors
LOCATION & COMPENSATION:
This posting is for a full-time salaried position. This role will be fully remote and will require a non-traditional, but regular, work schedule including regular weekends and/or non-EST coverage. Occasional travel to our Somerville, MA HQ (1-2 times per year) may be requested.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous compensation package, which includes commuter benefits; fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance; an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan; and a flexible time off policy.
Salary range: $62,000 - $80,000 depending on experience.
ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.
More Jobs From