Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Document Control Coordinator to join our team based at our Corporate headquarter in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Document Control Coordinator will support the Operations and Engineering organizations by assisting the Documentation Control team with activities related to documentation control, archiving, maintenance, and distribution which contributes to the consistency and control of process documentation across the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process Change requests, Change Orders, Deviations and Component requests efficiently and timely.
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials and related configuration documentation relative to product structure.
- Edit and proofread changes and documents for consistency of document format and adherence to internal quality system processes and procedures.
- Review all product document change requests for clarity, completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborate with team on Change Order Cost Impact Analysis documents for completeness.
- Facilitate the workflow approval for all changes to the product document databases.
- Incorporate approved changes into product document databases and distribute information to the appropriate recipients to inform of and/or to effect such change, as necessary.
- Follow up on change implementations at contract manufacturers as well as within the organization.
- Work closely with planning and Engineering on Cost Impact Analysis and Engineering Change Order “ECO” cut in dates at contract manufacturers and internal manufacturing.
- Assign and control the issuance of part numbers.
- Control the process of effecting changes to the product document databases.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ to 7 years of related hands on documentation control experience.
- Able to accurately interpret mechanical drawings.
- Must understand BOM structuring and sub-assemblies.
- Must have knowledge of electronic components (ICs, resistors, capacitors, etc.).
- Experience with Omnify (preferred but not necessary) and Smartsheets.
- Must be an energetic, self-starter.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability and desire to become proficient in associated applications and database management.
- Excellent attendance, punctual and solid work history.
- Computer literate; basic user of MS Office products; including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical experience in data/record management.
- Requires attention to providing accurate details.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies/skills and working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Job Location Andover, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
More Jobs From