Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best recruiting minds to match our business needs. As a Diversity Recruiting Manager, you will develop, drive, and execute on the diversity recruiting strategies across multiple Software and Product Engineering organizations. You will lead a team of staffing professionals across New York and Boston and partner closely with a direct team that spans across the US. You will manage, mentor, and guide a team of recruiters and/or sourcers through the entire recruiting life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting practices and strategy. Ideal candidate will have deep interest & passion for diversity.
- Onboarding and training new recruiters
- Providing mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Ensuring recruiters and/or sourcers are managing to milestones and metrics
- Providing innovative, scalable solutions to drive our hiring to meet FB business objectives
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- Partner with Facebook hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data and competitive intelligence to develop creative, customized sourcing strategies
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting best practices
- Compile, analyze and capture insights from data to support business decisions
- Define, design and implement recruiting programs for a variety of Software Engineering positions including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent supply
- Collaborate closely with a local and distributed leadership teams focusing on hiring top diverse technical talent for Facebook
More Jobs From