Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Recruiter
- We are looking for a Diversity Recruiter to promote inclusion and reinforce a non-discriminatory mentality across the business. The DE&I Recruiter will craft job descriptions with inclusive language, establish fair policies and network with candidates from under-represented groups. To be successful in this role, you should have prior HR experience and good knowledge of labor legislation. Ultimately, you will help us attract and retain a diversified workforce.
- Designing company policies that promote diversity and equality.
- Own the end to end strategy of DEI oriented partnerships Turbonomic chooses to enter into arrangements with
- Streamline how we engage with and report out on the ROI of these partnerships across recruiting
- Field requests and assess effectiveness and feasibility of taking on new partnerships with an eye to adding partnerships that will advance our DEI goals
- Delivering training sessions to HR and hiring managers on how to make fair decisions.
- Ensuring we use inclusive language in all hiring material.
- Structure processes and policies that promote diversity and support all social groups (like anti-harassment policies)
- Mentor hiring managers on how to evaluate candidates objectively.
- Craft job descriptions, interview questions and other hiring material that contain non-biased language.
- Establish objective, job-related employment criteria regardless of protected characteristics like age, gender and race.
- Source, network with and proactively reach out to minorities, female candidates, people with disabilities or other under-represented groups.
- Keep track of diversity metrics.
- Advocate for minorities and ensure equality across all business functions.
- Train employees to help them embrace differences and cultivate team spirit.
- Review all communications, including our careers page and social media accounts, to ensure they are in line with labor legislation, respect human rights and have non-discriminatory language.
- Assist with building hiring plans that provide equal opportunities to all candidates, internal and external.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Recruiter, with specific experience focused on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion sourcing and recruitment.
- Proven DEI project management experience (in partnership with talent acquisition is a plus)
- Ability to leverage data to drive decision making with senior stakeholders
- Ability to handle internal client management, work cross-functionally, provide strong customer consultative skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Hands-on experience designing company policies like anti-discrimination and equal employment opportunity.
- Knowledge of labor and human resources legislation.
- Experience with various interviewing techniques.
- Familiarity with online and offline sourcing (e.g. through professional networks or career fairs).
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in HR, Organizational Psychology or relevant background.
- Participation in seminars and workshops around diversity in the workplace or relevant certification is a plus.
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.