Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
At CarGurus, we are serious about our dedication to building a diverse workplace, where our employees can bring their best selves to work in order to learn, thrive and do great things together. In recent years we have doubled down on our commitments to ensuring we are a Values-driven culture supported by strong leaders and managers. We are now looking for an experienced program manager to help craft and execute on our evolving Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging strategy.
Are you strategic, organized, willing to take action and committed to building more diverse and inclusive work environments? Do you have a high degree of emotional intelligence and ability to influence without formal authority? If so, this is role may be a fit for you!
What youll do:
Youll partner closely with employees at every level to develop and implement high impact initiatives that will help make CarGurus a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Youll play a key role in building new processes, tools and templates to improve and scale our D&I efforts and impact.
- Coordinate the logistics of the newly formed Global Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBs) Advisory Team, including meeting coordination, communication, and project management
- Working closely with People and Talent teams (recruiting, HR, L&D, internal communications), be responsible for the design, development, and global rollout of D&I resources, trainings, programs, and events
- Build communication processes to ensure consistent and transparent communication related to D&I efforts
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years program management experience
- Experience crafting, developing and iterating on program design
- Ability to prioritize multiple, large-scale initiatives simultaneously
- Proven efficacy handling diverse partners including executives, employee resource groups, external vendors, & consultants
- Experience acting as a consultant to internal or external partners, with the ability to encourage action in others.
Additional Skills & Experiences
- Experience in the diversity, equity and inclusion space
- Familiarity with monitoring and evaluation in program development.
- Facilitation and/or training skills and comfort with public speaking.
- Experience developing and delivering trainings and workshop content.
Please note: We know that no person ever fits the exact profile of any job description. If you feel this role connects to your skills and purpose, we encourage you to bring your diverse experiences in applying for this role!
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI and Dublin, Ireland. If youd like to learn more, please visitour careers page.
More Jobs From