Office Tour Photos
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Business Partner
Here at Wayfair, we know that diverse teams are better teams, and we know that our success is driven by the diverse perspectives of the people who work here. A critical part of our Talent mission is to foster a culture where everyone is empowered to innovate together. While we believe its everyones responsibility to drive this work and live these values, we will look to the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team to provide leadership and vision across the organization. As the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Manager you'll be tasked with providing strategic input, insight and advice with respect to DEI initiatives and spearhead the day-to-day execution of our approach.
What Youll Do
- You will execute the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy and action plan in partnership with the Global Head of DEI.
- You will establish strong partnerships within Talent Management and leaders of the business
- You'll own the relationship with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to aid in evaluation, development and execution of various strategies, tools, and processes to move DEI initiatives forward.
- You'll stay current on DEI trends and best practices implementing them into specific solutions and initiatives in support of progressing an inclusive culture across Wayfair
- You will maintain a steady focus on the needs of a diverse talent base and partners with key stakeholders to provide equitable solutions for recruiting, retaining, and developing employees
What Youll Need
- 3+ years of experience in the Diversity & Inclusion space, in a corporate, academic, or nonprofit setting.
- 6+ years of experience in Talent/HR, Consulting, L&D or a related field.
- A passion for people and championing DEI as a culture influencer
- Desire to own initiatives, identify inefficiencies, and deliver multi-directional feedback in support of positive change
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate ambiguity, suggest solutions/approaches and scope work
- Experience utilizing qualitative and quantitative data to make decisions and measure impact.
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From