Office Tour Photos
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director/Vice President of Investor Relations will develop and execute on the Investor Relations vision and strategy and be solely responsible for the global Investor Relations function. This individual will work as an advisor to executives and board members, managing the relationship and communications between Dynatrace and its domestic and international shareholders. This role will lead and present alongside executive members for Dynatraces earnings calls, fundraising, analyst correspondence, and shareholder meetings. The Vice President of Investor Relations will also act as a company spokesperson marketing and negotiating on behalf of the company to potential and existing investors, partners and key customers.
- Sets the vision for and develops Dynatraces Investor Relations strategy and policies, implementing programs to keep the financial community current on company performance, as well as on impactful economic, political, competitor and industry trends.
- Advises company management and board of directors on financial and industry trends, shareholders potential and concerns, and competitor actions that might impact the company. Delivers key market and competitive updates to executive staff, board and shareholders.
- Works with marketing and multiple functional and business organizations to develop Dynatraces strategy, direction and image, presenting a persuasive corporate message to analysts, institutional investors and tailored communications to individual shareholders and partners.
- Works with the Vice President of Communications, Director of External (SEC) Reporting, Marketing, Legal, Human Resources and other finance professionals to prepare of filings for the SEC and annual reports to shareholders.
- Performs research, develops and provides metric-driven insights into the market and competitive landscape, enrolling key investors and influencing outcomes of key industry events.
- Devises, leads and implements on all internal and external investor relations activities including the flow of financial and other information between the corporation, its current and potential shareholders, and the financial community.
- Provides direction on, plans, and implements key investor events including roadshows, analyst conferences, shareholder meetings, trade shows and press conferences, and conducts pertinent follow-up. Approves budget for investor relations events and spending.
- Works with the Director of External (SEC) Reporting to manage the creation and timely dissemination of all necessary securities documentation to current and potential investors.
- Develops complex client/ investor relations communication programs including the issuance of statements and analysis to industry market analysts and the financial community.
- Masters degree in Business, Finance or Economic preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Investor Relations, Finance, FP&A and financial reporting required. Previous experience working for financial consulting firm is a plus.
- 5+ years experience working in investor relations for a public company or institutional investment organization required. Preferably experience working for public, high-growth, technology company.
- 5+ years experience in complex financial modeling and analysis including buy-side or sell-side experience.
- Must have a poised, professional and confident manner even under pressure with the ability to speak and persuade small and large groups including the general and financial community, acting in a fashion representative of our company.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence and negotiate with integrity in both domestic and international financial markets and executive level contributors.
- Must have the ability to develop and communicate company vision and direction, market and industry trends and explain complex financial results clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of software and finance industries is required with the ability to quickly grasp and accurately respond to high-level and complex questions.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel internationally by plane, train and automobile up to 20% of the time to participate in board meetings, analyst relations and investor roadshows.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From