Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customers needs, the Wayfair Workforce Management team plays a key role in staffing, scheduling and monitoring Wayfairs Fulfillment & Distribution operation. Weve been busy building a best-in-class fulfillment network that allows us to create the most efficient operation possible, while meeting the needs of the business, our staff and our leadership partners.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the continuous optimization of Workforce Management- including but not limited to; Forecasting, Staffing, Resource Planning and Scheduling
- Partner with Regional & Site Directors within fulfillment operations and other cross functional leaders to develop staffing strategies that align to the overall Wayfair model.
- Drive the overall strategy & methodology for development of new operational analytics to measure success of the Supply Chain Workforce Management Program
- Responsible for hiring, ongoing training, coaching and development, and performance management with the Workforce Management team.
- Maintain open lines of communication and manage relationships with these parties to ensure optimal performance & adherence to WFM processes and policies
- Provide oversight for multiple simultaneous workforce related projects and ensures the team uses efficient processes with steps to ensure an accurate output.
- Allocate appropriate resources to all efforts and ensures initiatives are delivered on time.
- Create the most efficient workforce possible, while maintaining a consistent world class customer experience across all channels
- Manage special projects to gather insights into the business and fulfillment center performance; contributing to the critical initiatives of the broader operations group. Learn new workflow technologies and make data driven decisions for project deliverables
- Command a strong senior presence and build a large team of high-performing, diverse & dynamic team
- Responsible for problem solving situations; requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years work experience or 4+ years post MBA experience preferred
- 3+ years experience managing multi-level teams including success building and scaling teams
- Ability to think both creatively and criticallywilling to think outside the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Ability to effectively partner, influence and generate loyalty with customers (suppliers)
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, entrepreneurial and subjective environment that balances operational efficiency and data analysis with high quality standards and a sense of what is right for the customer and supplier.
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with c-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Technologically savvy, collaborative confident leader, familiarity with google suite products a plus
- Proven success in developing ideas into executable projects with measurable outcomes.
More Jobs From