Director of Web Marketing & Ecommerce
EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
At EF Go Ahead Tours we believe youre never too old to be a student of the world. For over 25 years, we have guided individuals across the globe through carefully crafted group travel. Our travelers range from young professionals to retirees, solo travelers to entire families, travel enthusiasts to those stepping off their first flight. We believe that the best way to learn about the world is to experience it. Every day we come to work hoping to help as many people as possible do just that.
About the role:
This role will report to the VP of Marketing with strong ties to Sales, Brand, Development, Analytics and Inventory Management teams.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and results-driven marketer to join our Boston-based B2C Marketing Team. As the Director of Web Marketing & Ecommerce at EF Go Ahead Tours, you will have a key role in shaping and building an integrated web strategy that delivers strong growth goals and long-term vision for our ecommerce website (www.goaheadtours.com).
Your contribution in this new position will help inspire adults of all ages to book a dream trip for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.
- Establish ecommerce best practices for our organization
- Leverage data from multiple sources and work with business stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity and potential solutions
- Build comprehensive KPI reporting to inform the business of what is happening and ways to optimize
- Execute website testing based on objectives, current site challenges and business initiatives that drive retention and revenue
- Collaborate with Acquisition Team and maximize lead generation on site via conversational marketing actions
- Responsible for landing pages and navigation to improve the retention as well as the conversion of site visitors
- Author and maintain creative briefs that detail the testing, targeting, personalization, merchandizing business objectives and requirements
- Collaborate with Analytics to build optimal systems that enhance personalization efforts
- Collaborate with Creative team on design, copy and messaging; become a brand champion across all communications
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business (i.e. Analytics, Technology, Creative, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, etc.) to implement, optimize and iterate on our marketing efforts
- At least 7+ years hands-on experience in direct B2C ecommerce/web marketing
- In-depth knowledge for online media acquisition, SEO, affiliate marketing, email and social
- Experience with web content management systems (CMS) and personalization technology
- Proactive outreach with great organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record of being hands on in execution of strategy
- The power to execute independently while successfully influencing others across the organization
- Must have successful cross-departmental collaboration experience/skills
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and assess priorities based on impact
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Tableau
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks, Benefits and Earning Potential
Work in our North American Headquarters where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.