Office Tour Photos
Director, Web Marketing
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is seeking a passionate, energetic and entrepreneurial Director of Web Marketing to join our Boston-based team and lead the future strategy and development of our consumer facing web properties.
In this role, youll be responsible for setting the course for our portfolio of digital properties (including eftours.com and efexploreamerica.com) articulating a vision for how we can better use the web to grow our business, and then leading the team that helps make that vision a reality. Youll work with Marketing, Technology, Creative, and Sales teams to brainstorm and collaborate with stakeholders from around the organization - understanding their needs, uncovering interesting opportunities, and turning unique business problems into elegant web solutions.
What youll do:
Your central responsibility will be to own strategy to generate new business across our educational tour websites. As the Director of Web Marketing, youll do things like:
- Define and articulate the vision for our public-facing websites and related digital marketing capabilities
- Maximize the lead generation capabilities of our websites, growing the number teachers, parents and students that participate in our tours each year
- Deeply understand our market and customers, adapting our website to meet their evolving needs
- Coordinate and maximize the value of the web-related work delivered by the Marketing, Engineering and Creative teams
- Build consensus and alignment by being the main point of contact between all stakeholders and the Web Marketing team
- Clarify objectives, prioritize, and make complex marketing, creative and software decisions daily
- Transparently communicate priorities and progress, preparing the business and the market for upcoming changes/releases
- Manage our web analytics efforts, evaluating the effectiveness of new and existing features and testing efforts
- Work with the Engineering team on a daily basis, understanding the value that technology and development has on our websites success
- Grow the success of Web Marketing team through coaching and strong leadership
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial, and thrives in a collaborative, cooperative environment. Someone who excels at communicating high level vision at an executive level and can just as naturally get into the daily details with team members.
We also ask that you have:
- 5+ years of product management experience for consumer facing websites or mobile applications, with a track record of driving lead growth and successfully launching products
- Experience (or at least comfort) working through details with engineers, designers, marketers and copywriters on a daily basis
- The ability to clearly communicate product decisions and know the rationale behind them
- Strong working knowledge of online marketing technologies and SEO
- Experience with web content management systems (experience with Sitecore is a plus); strong working knowledge around the integration of websites with other marketing technologies (including personalization) also a plus
- Experience executing tests and using data to develop and defend strong points of view
- Experience working in cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Proven track record in successfully managing and growing a team
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in two of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
More Jobs From