iRobot is looking for an experienced Director of eCommerce and Web Experience to inspire and lead the digital transformation of iRobots Direct to Consumer business. In this exciting role, you will be a driving force in delivering a best-in-class global shopping experience on irobot.com.
What You Will Do:
- Set the vision for a comprehensive website strategy, plans and execution to deliver a highly personalized, mobile first, premium shopping experience that drives sales.
- Obsessed and motivated with putting consumers first and continually thinking about how our experience can help users learn, shop and use their iRobot products.
- Turn raw data into actionable insights to drive funnel conversation, campaigns, A/B tests, website behavior and customer journey experiments. Drive a culture of innovation, constant optimization, and testing.
- Inspire a talented team of marketers, program managers and content managers through this exciting transformation. Oversee site merchandising, activations (product launches, promotions and experience enhancements) and experience improvements across a global footprint.
- Partner with Analytics, Design and Digital Technology partners on new site features + functionality to support overall digital merchandising strategy.
- Be a leader across the internal organization to influence strategies and advise on best practices, consumer experience, process and technical execution. Well versed in latest experience and eCommerce trends and practices
- Daily management of vendor & partners (internal and external) related to customer journey and front-end experience. Manage Budgets, Vendors and Staff assigned to projects connected with duties and responsibilities
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Passionate advocate for putting customers first. Driven to create engaging, frictionless cool experiences.
- 15+ years of experience in marketing field; 5-7 years of eCommerce DTC experience.
- 5+ years of supervisory experience; Experience at building and forming teams a plus.
- Strong understanding of website UI/UX and development process.
- Strong knowledge of design and product development process. Experience and strong understanding of web production within an eCommerce environment; Salesforce platform experience (Commerce & Marketing Cloud) a huge plus.
- Knowledge and experience implementing personalization in an ecommerce environment.
- Knowledge and experience leading content rendering, publishing and optimization.
- Knowledge and experience leading a global footprint, working with regional partners in Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific and understanding of local market dynamics and requirements to drive an optimized shopping experience.
- Ability to prioritize competing request and manage competing deliverables.
- Possess strong organizational skills, strong presentation writing and excellent oral and written communication.
- Strong ability to regularly act with immediacy, consistent communication, and clear expectations. Ability to work well independently and thrive under pressure.
- Commitment and passion in providing a high impact, personalized consumer first website experience.