Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Join Veeva as we modernize Paperless Validation Software. As the Director for Validation Management Strategy, you will be responsible for developing and leading Veeva into the Validation Life-Cycle Management (VLMS) marketplace for customers in Life Sciences. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of the global life sciences and manufacturing space with expertise in VLMS.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission in this role is to identify early adopters and shape product development to commercialize a new VLMS product and drive customer adoption and long-term success with a superior solution.
This is a work anywhere, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for entering and growing the market for VLMS in Veevas product portfolio
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in VLMS
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of VLMS solutions for early adopters and maturing the product for future adoption by new and existing customers
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Serve as an evangelist in the space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- 5+ years consulting for life sciences companies in paperless validation software or working with a Paperless Validation Software Vendor
- 5+ years experience working directly with VLMS
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with customer stakeholders and relevant IT leaders regarding VLMS applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 40%
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.