Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As the first line Sales Leader, you will build and lead a team of experienced Account Executives who engage with the customers and prospects across various industry segments. You will be responsible for hiring the best and then delivering significant growth by focusing on pipeline generation, working at the senior executive levels driving demand generation, and building and owning your ecosystem of customers, partners, industry influencers, and prospects. As an experienced leader, you will have the ability to focus on building pipeline high growth business franchise, while working with an extended team to achieve high growth metrics. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
You'll help our customer drive digital innovation by:
- Supporting and managing Commercial Account Executives by participating in customer meetings and help the team reach company goals of extending our reach in the market.
- Ongoing development of sales team including recruiting, hiring and training new reps on Mendix
- Executing and formulate a sales strategy, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers across our core industries.
- Confirming and communicating the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels and ensuring your team is audible ready and adept in all selling situations
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Continually monitoring the sales activity of the team, and track the results and reports on sales activity and forecast to Regional VP of Commercial.
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- 5+ years in demonstrated sales leadership in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software with a proven track-record of consistently exceeding annual team quotas and performance targets
- Experienced in solving complex IT problems directly related to the Application Development layer.
- You follow a proven, repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Proven track record and ability of scaling and managing sales teams
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High Energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From