Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
The Director of Global Total Rewards (Compensation and Benefits) is responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing evaluation of our compensation and benefits programs. This position will play a key role in defining and executing our total rewards strategy, including building consensus on our compensation philosophy, incentive compensation and employee benefits. Success in the role requires the person to engage with both internal and external partners to drive the development and execution of competitive reward and recognition programs to attract top talent, foster retention and engagement. You will be responsible for building effective and scalable processes while developing and challenging the members of the Total Rewards team.
- Research, analyze, and recommend global benefits programs by understanding employee population and trends, and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
- Design, manage and administer executive and non-executive compensation programs
- Oversee the management and execution of the 401k plan including all compliance activities
- Lead the negotiation and contracting with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors and consultants for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Advise on all aspects of compensation management including job analysis and evaluations, internal and external compensation challenges, pay decisions, salary surveys and market data, annual compensation planning and other compensation practices.
- Partner with Revenue Operations to design sales incentive plans that are aligned with the companys business objectives and talent strategy, while ensuring the achievement of consistent and market-driven levels of compensation.
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of HR data; puts appropriate audits, processes and controls in place.
- Enhance compensation acumen through manager and employee trainings to introduce our compensation programs and ensure employee understanding of salary administration, incentive programs and benefit offerings.
- Work with CHRO to manage the internal processes and report preparation leading up to quarterly or interim Compensation Committee meetings.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, training and development to the rewards team.
- Keep apprised of governance and compliance issues. Responsible for ensuring Veracodes compensation and benefits plans comply with country, state and local laws and regulations.
Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 10 years of related experience in a fast paced, high tech environment designing, implementing and administering compensation and benefit programs in the US and globally.
- Multi-dimensional thinker who can think strategically while managing multiple programs and initiatives with precision.
- Proactive and responsible in challenging the status quo while anticipating needs and then developing strategic, tactical, effective and efficient total rewards strategies to accomplish Veracodes objectives.
- Strong track record building, leading and mentoring a diverse and high performing team.
- Experience supporting a variety of client groups and business initiatives, including commercial and/or R&D organizations.
- Experience in executive compensation, including the development of materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Experience in benefit renewal negotiations and understanding of how to drive down benefit costs or improve benefit plan terms.
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and market changes; provide thought leadership on current and emerging trends; comfortable appropriately challenging conventional norms and views, persistence and intellectual curiosity to evaluate leading approaches.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills to effectively manage and drive multiple projects and initiatives with competing deadlines.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, influencing skills, presence, and the confidence necessary to secure commitment and to lead the implementation of sophisticated programs and activities.
- Work collaboratively, managing stakeholders at all levels and dedicated to team success.
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.