Who We Are
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the DIY security industry with one mission: to make every home secure. We believe in democratizing home safety. As our co-founder Chad Laurans aptly put it, you shouldnt have to ask permission to secure your home. You should be able to do it yourself.
SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and were growing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves in being daring innovators, humble cooperators, and data driven thinkers. We go wherever the best idea leads us, work selflessly to get the best outcomes for our customers, and constantly analyze & reevaluate our efforts.
We are seeking a highly motivated Head of Total Rewards. This position is responsible for the development of a comprehensive total rewards strategy that aligns employee rewards with results that support the organizations objectives. The total rewards strategy and programs enable the organization to attract, reward, and retain top talent. This role serves as part of the HR leadership team and reports to our Chief People Officer.
What You'll Do
- Direct strategy, design, implementation and administration of companys compensation, benefits and stock programs and HR systems on a global basis
- Evaluate and understand HR functional and business needs to develop, design and deliver solutions to effectively meet those needs
- Analyze existing plans, trends and competitive practices to ensure strategic alignment with business objectives
- Oversee companys short- and long-term incentive programs, manages the equity pools, supporting equity plan documents
- Conduct benefits renewal/selection/negotiations, analyzes experience/trends, develops communication and implements strategies to manage costs
- Motivate and lead the Total Rewards team
- Manage vendor relationships and facilitates ongoing service reviews
- Conduct ad hoc report, analysis and analytics
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in business, human resources, organization development or other related field is required; advanced degree and PHR/SPHR preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience
- Advanced spreadsheet skills and outstanding analytical skills a must
- Exceptional results orientation with a high degree of personal initiative
- Flexible, customer centric attitude
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation and ability to independently handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment