Office Tour Photos
To effectively support EPDR growth, our EPDR Recruiting Team has grown rapidly and continues to innovate to help the business deliver on their talent priorities. Additionally, we are on a quest to be the best talent acquisition team in the universe which starts with hiring forward thinking, motivated people who bring a unique way of tackling people challenges in a deeply dynamic environment. Won’t you #JoinTheFlock and be at a place where you will #LoveWhereYouWork!
As the Director of Technical Recruiting, you will be the business leader who ensures that Twitter has the best engineering, product management, design, and research talent to serve the public conversation and reach new heights of client happiness and organizational success. This is an incredible opportunity to drive and innovate the recruiting function at one of the most exciting and relevant companies in the world. This position will be based in one of our growing technical centers (Boston, San Jose, Seattle, or New York) and report directly to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Lead and evolve a distributed technical recruiting team, building a culture of growth and development and driving team performance and engagement.
- Be a strong partner with the EPDR leadership and hiring managers, people team members and talent acquisition teammates to develop and adapt our hiring strategies and processes to focus efforts on strategic business hiring priorities.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization that uses data insights to shape our operational roadmap and priorities.
- Lead our EPDR hiring and recruiting teams to shape and deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner with TA leadership, Diversity Recruiting and business leaders to strategize and execute on our Inclusion & Diversity priorities and drive recruiting-related initiatives to support diversity hiring efforts.
- Partner with L&D, recruiting managers, hiring managers and recruiting operations to build training programs and ways of working with hiring managers and interviewers that continually improve their capabilities to assess and hire top technical talent.
- Partner with recruiting operations, talent brand, and the business to drive an employer brand strategy that targets diverse talent for EPDR.
- Effectively leverage technology and drive standards throughout recruiting teams that improve our recruiting productivity.
- You have 12+ years in recruiting with an emphasis on sourcing and recruiting for technical talent, preferably within tech.
- Minimum of 8 years leading high performing teams in high-growth environments.
- Continuous improvement mindset focused on innovation and challenging the status quo.
- Non-Hierarchical leader who gets personal fulfillment by succeeding through the motivation and growth of others.
- You thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Hands on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
- You have a deep sense of personal responsibility, combined with your strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ideally you have previous global recruiting experience including an understanding of the talent market/competitive landscape in Asia Pacific and Europe.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status
More Jobs From