Director, Technical Operations
Summary: HealthEdge is looking for a leader to operationally own and drive improvements to the reliability, performance, and up-time of our award‐winning HealthRules product suite. This hire will lead a skilled team of operations resources who are knowledgeable in operational processes, technology and continuous improvement. A successful candidate will bring proven industry experience and best practices to help move HealthEdge to a proactive response model and influence our maturity and competency. This leader should understand managing people, process and technology in a multi-platform, fast-paced, ever changing environment. The ideal candidate will have diverse experience both operationally and from a process standpoint.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of technology and operations resources to mature processes, procedures and continuous improvements in a managed services hosting software environment.
- Lead escalated Incident Management team and develop maturity plans to continually improve.
- Lead Monitoring team to build maturity around event management.
- Identify key procedures that can be automated and either automate them or work with platform engineering team to develop automation.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in peer departments and/or outside of operations to drive key initiatives and improvement efforts.
- Build maturity plans to help grow and scale the business.
- Mentor high-performing employees and help build their career paths in a growing organization.
- Work with various stakeholders to collaborate across the entire HealthEdge business to influence efficiencies in our SaaS operating model and improve customer support.
- Establish, report, and improve various metrics associated with the efficiency of operating the HealthRules product suite delivering value to our customers.
- Improve incident and problem management functions while working to build a world-class incident response function for our customers.
What you bring:
- 5-8 years of IT Management experience managing NOC or operational teams.
- Knowledge of corporate IT, data centers, ticketing system implementations, monitoring software implementation, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement approaches.
- Skill and knowledge in ITIL processes related to Incident Management, Service Requests, Event Management, Access Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Escalated Incident Management.
- General knowledge of monitoring software for base monitoring as well as application performance monitoring including KPI’s and reporting approaches.
- Solution-oriented leadership and a management-based approach.
- Healthcare experience is a benefit but not required. Compliance is a key part of working in a healthcare environment and experience working in financial services or Healthcare is a plus.
- Availability for occasional off‐hours work related to 24x7 up-time and availability of the SaaS product suite; willingness to support the team who has on-call coverage expectations.
Virtualization, software defined data centers, hyperconverged and converged infrastructure, Linux, CentOS, Oracle and SQL database technology knowledge, storage, networking technologies, monitoring software, application performance monitoring, data encryption, security standards, vendor management.
More Jobs From