Director, Talent Enablement
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about Making Work Matter. With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
In this role, you will be instrumental in creating a cutting edge, global talent management strategy that continually leverages our current technology and drives significant internal adoption. This newly created role is paramount in leading the charge to ensure Skillsofts internal talent management programs generate positive business impact while creating a culture of groundbreaking talent innovation that employees will value, and other companies will want to emulate.
- Partner with the business to conceptualize and implement initiatives in areas such as career development, performance management/talent assessment, succession planning, competency identification.
- Create scalable mechanism and approach to continually evaluate talent strengths and gaps to enable and inform strategic workforce planning, organizational design and talent mobility.
- Develop, implement and/or facilitate programs concentrated on areas such as onboarding, cultural enhancement, team building, managerial training and leadership development.
- Drive adoption of the Predictive Index assessment tool across the organization. Such adoption includes developing and facilitating team workshops, coaching leaders on how to leverage the tool in terms of current
and future talent and expanding utilization to new geographies.
- Partner with internal technology stakeholders to develop and implement innovative approaches to leverage our internal platforms and content library while expanding utilization as functionality evolves.
- Improve learner experience and development effectiveness, identify gaps and pursue connection points with other HR systems/tools. Analyze data and determine appropriate reporting to track effectiveness.
- Continually serve as facilitator and consultant for change management initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development or related field
- 10-15 years HR experience in organizational development and talent management while working directly with executives.
- Proven success in creating and implementing innovative learning initiatives (e.g., virtual reality, mobile, etc.).
- Familiar with eLearning tools and working with technical solutions such as LMS (Learning Management System).
- Experience using metrics and evaluation methods for training programs.
- Demonstrated capability in project management and communication.
- At least one certification as an executive coach, 360, Predictive Index or similar assessments
- Prior experience with SumTotal, Skillsoft (Percipio) and Predictive Index a strong plus.
- Ability to travel (on global basis) as required
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, poised and enthusiastic communicator with strong executive presence.
- Adaptable and embraces change.
- Ability to achieve results through collaborative efforts with business partners and key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects on time and within budget.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
More Jobs From