Office Tour Photos
Marketing and merchandising is a c50 person team spread across London and Boston. We are responsible for both the revenue generated on the MOO website and for lead generation for our subscription business. Key functions within the team include marketing, merchandising, SEO, lead acquisition and partnerships.
We believe our premium product offering and much loved brand makes us the perfect partner for many brands. We need someone who can lead a team with the goal of turning this opportunity into a key revenue stream for the business.
This Director of Partnerships is a critical role in the marketing and merchandising org. It will be one of 4 marketing leadership roles at the company.
We are looking for a rain maker. You must be comfortable with the challenge of driving tens of millions of revenue through this channel... that's 10X - 20X our current volume. You are results driven. You are a creative problem solver who won't take no for an answer. You will bring significant personal contacts to MOO. You've done this before -- it's not your first rodeo!
- The successful candidate will report to the VP Marketing and Merchandising
- Create and execute on a plan to deliver tens of millions through this channel
- Identify pursue, negotiate and execute new partnership opportunities with like minded companies, that extend MOOs reach and drive customer acquisition through sustainable long term strategies
- Work with the team to maximise existing partnership relationships
- Work cross functionally with tech, legal, merchandising and others to deliver best in class experiences for our partners and customers alike
- Design systems and dashboards to accurately measure partnership impact and regularly update the leadership team on progress
- Build and manage a small best in class partnerships team. Train, motivate and retain top talent as business grows and needs evolve
- The person we appoint to this role will be smart, driven, charismatic and keen to work as part of a team. To be considered for the role, youll need to show you have:
- Significant partnerships/ business development/ corporate strategy experienceProven ability to effectively engage, communicate with, and partner with C-level executives
- Proven ability in developing and leading multiple complex partnerships that drove meaningful impact
- Proven ability in managing complex projects across multiple internal cross functional teams
- Proven ability to think strategically with a preference for making decisions driven by data
- A can do attitude and whilst a good strategic thinker you are also happy to roll-up-your-sleeves and get into the weeds if that is what it takes to get the job done
- Proven ability in building nurturing and leading high performance teams
- Happy with 33% travel
We set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And weve come a long way since. Today were a 500 + strong team (were thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, youll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Providence and Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO. And were still growing! Thats where you come in.
Whats it like to work at MOO?
MOOs the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
Thats why we offer 23 days PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and well cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. Well also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, well treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesnt discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class.