Director, Site Operations
Are you passionate about eCommerce and fitness and looking for a growth opportunity that combines them? Are you looking for a role that is highly collaborative, global in scope and leverages both your leadership skills and Salesforce Commerce Cloud functional expertise? If so, then you should come and join the ASICS Digital team in Boston!
In this role you will lead a team and be the functional subject matter authority on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Reporting to the Director, Product Management eCommerce you will bring eCommerce industry and platform best practices to regional stakeholders in this highly strategic and consultative position, driving a user-centric approach and transforming the ASICS direct to consumer digital experience.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Lead the ASICS Digital eCommerce Site Operations function and team
- Empower ASICS operational teams in-region and drive adoption of Salesforce Commerce Clouds capabilities by working directly with the ASICS Digital training team
- Be a critical partner to the Product team as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud expert. Provide education, recommendations and roadmap support. Know the product deeply and discern what capabilities the platform offers out of the box and what customization is needed to meet our Product goals.
What You've Done
- Minimum 7-8 years of experience in eCommerce; retail site-operations, PIM and merchandising experience preferred
- Required expertise with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Required experience with product information management systems
- Required experience managing teams
- Required experience with content management systems
- Familiarity with project management ticketing systems: JIRA, Confluence, or similar Knowledge of A/B testing platforms
- Fluency in eCommerce KPIs and analytics
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.