Director, Services Operations & Training
Tufin is the leader in Network Security Policy Orchestration for enterprise cybersecurity. More than half of the top 50 companies in the Forbes Global 2000 turn to Tufin to simplify management of some of the largest, most complex networks in the world, consisting of thousands of firewall and network devices and emerging hybrid cloud infrastructures. Enterprises select the company’s award-winning Tufin Orchestration Suite™ to increase agility in the face of ever-changing business demands while maintaining a robust security posture. The Suite reduces the attack surface and meets the need for greater visibility into secure and reliable application connectivity. Its network security automation enables enterprises to implement changes in minutes with proactive risk analysis and continuous policy compliance. Tufin serves over 2,100 customers spanning all industries and geographies; its products and technologies are patent-protected in the U.S. and other countries. Find out more at www.tufin.com.
As the Director, Services Operations & Training, you will be responsible for driving operational services excellence for our customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of Tufin products, implementing best practices, and optimizing customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for improving Services productivity and effectiveness.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams (Professional Services, Support, Product Management, R&D, etc.) to make and implement improvements to drive Services results. You will also collaborate closely across the organization with finance, marketing, operations, product management, and R&D to make decisions and implement operational improvements. You are responsible for administration and implementation of various systems/processes that support the Services organization, including dashboards, reporting, business planning, order to cash and salesforce activity. You will also be responsible for the training, and communications roadmap for our Services partners.
- Partner with the Services leadership team to align department policies and systems
- Implement procedures that drive effective and efficient operation of the support team
- Establish and refine metrics and key performance indicators that forecast capacity, anticipate customer sentiment, and increase productivity
- Monitor programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction
- Set, monitor, and evolve performance standards to meet or exceed service goals
- Structure the onboarding and training agenda for Services organizational employees including cross-training, certification programs, and other initiatives
- Provide feedback to other company departments regarding impacts of product defects, system stability, feature functionality, product usage trends, and overall satisfaction
- Function as change agent across organizations, reinforcing and advocating “better together” principles
Location: Fairlawn, OH or Boston, MA
- 5+ years of operational experience within a services delivery organization within technology companies.
- Possess an effective understanding of networking and the cybersecurity market
- Possess strong deductive reasoning and analytical skills. Capable of thinking through problems in a systematic and logical manner; makes logical conclusions and can see consequences and implications.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to take own initiative.
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Ability & willingness to travel (up to 25%)