Office Tour Photos
The ideal candidate will be a leader with a great track record of leading the development of large complex Salesforce software projects and someone who is passionate about leading and improving software engineering processes and practices. Additionally, great organizational and communication skills, a keen sense of process improvement, and a strong desire to solve business problems are essential in this role.
Who you are:
- A self-starter. You like to understand the expected outcome, get the context, and then work entrepreneurially to get it done.
- Thinking about the tradeoffs between risk tolerance and common sense.
- An amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you.
- A lifelong learner. You are curious by nature and are constantly learning on the go and discovering better ways of doing things.
What you’ll own:
- Lead the Salesforce engineering team within the enterprise applications team
- Engage with business leaders in technology, sales, marketing, finance and other business functions to influence and create the right technical solutions to solve business problems and improve business processes
- Oversee consultants and vendors when engaged on engineering projects and technical feasibility of solutions
- Provide the right training and recommendations to drive effective technical design across the product teams
- Oversee accountability around performance agreements
- Develop and facilitate a continuous learning environment investing in the product team members professional growth
Experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years in Software Development/Engineering
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce Development experience in terms of Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Management and Communities
- 3+ years in a direct employee management role as a in leadership role
- Deep understanding of Agile
- Experience working alongside business and technology leaders to solve complex business and technology problems
- Experience driving positive change
- Experience building and fostering relationships with other groups within the organization
- Strong decision-making skills
- Able to cultivate collaboration and manage expectations with various groups of technology and business experience
More Jobs From