Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs expands its sales team and brings new products to market, were looking to hire a Director of Sales Training and Development to optimize new hire onboarding, and develop and manage ongoing sales training programs ensuring our sales reps are performing to their full potential. Partnering with Sales Leadership, Sales operations and Marketing, this role will have an immediate impact on our bottom line revenue, as well as employee productivity and employee retention. If youre motivated to work in a startup environment and drive interest in a new sales training program, we want you as our Director of Sales Training and Development.
- Develop and implement the new hire onboarding programs and ongoing sales training to optimize sales productivity and performance
- Work closely with sales reps to identify skill gaps, recommend to sales leadership ways to leverage training to solve for those skill gaps
- Create learning material for new and experienced sales members to reduce ramp time, and increase win rates
- Partner with Marketing team to create selling and product training materials, use competitive insight to inform sales training tactics
- Work with individual contributors and Sales Leadership to identify additional training requirements for SMB and Enterprise level sales reps.
- Have a strong background in B2B sales, training, sales enablement and project management in a high-growth environment
- Are a self starter who can work well with and gain the respect of a high-performing sales team, and leadership across the company.
- Are excited to build a sales training program from the ground up
- Have excellent communication and presentation abilities, in person and remote
- Flexible vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Premium dental, vision, and medical coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From